Territory Sales Representative
Company: Apollo Retail
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: September 12, 2022
At A Glance:
Are you a road warrior? In this position, you'll hit the road and
help identify sales and business opportunities with potential
partners in the automotive service industry. Candidates must have
strong sales and business development skills. Responsibilities
include cold calling and engaging with automotive service centers
with the objective of executing the full sales life cycle, from the
initial outreach through the closing of the sale. This individual
will need to be self-directed in executing opportunities, sales
planning, and engaging new prospects. Plus, we're hiring
- This position is requires extensive travel within an assigned
- Research and identify sales opportunities by emailing, calling,
prospecting, and following up with all sales leads and potential
partners assigned; includes in-person sales visits with the ability
to one call close.
- Visit and enroll automotive service centers into specific
programs across specified territories.
- Develop relationships with prospective companies in automotive
service to better understand their needs.
- Execute on all phases of the sales lifecycle: identify and
qualify the leads, meet with partners, develop the value
proposition and close.
- Daily logging and maintaining of current records on all
prospect interactions for scheduling and tracking purposes.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with strong sales and business
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote based
- Strong people and relationship-building skills
- Pro-actively willing to take initiative to identify and to
follow through on potential business leads
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in
- Ability to conduct successful presentations and apply influence
skills to increase third party interest resulting in
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
multiple tasks, be flexible and work with a sense of urgency in a
changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and effectively meet deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively, create actionable
- Commitment to customer service principles
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint,
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned district up
to 5 days a week. This position is 80% travel within an assigned
- $42,000 to $45,000 USD a yearPerks:
- Car allowance $350 per month.
- Cell phone allowance $75 per month.
- Travel expense account reimbursement per month.
- Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed.
- Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available.
Who is Apollo?At Apollo, we're on a mission to make retailers and
brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look
good, they sell more.
Our CultureEven though you will be employed by Apollo, you'll be
part of the SiriusXM family, too! Our team is passionate about our
mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest
level of professionalism. We celebrate different backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives -encouraging everyone to grow within
We're hiring immediately! Interested? Cool. Let's chat!
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Saint Cloud , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!