Assembly Technician - Hiring Event!
Company: Doherty Staffing
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Looking for a new manufacturing role at an excellent company?
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with an area manufacturing
company for opportunities in their St. Cloud, MN facility. We are
seeking candidates for Assembly Technician roles on the 1st or 2nd
shift. Hours for the 1st shift are 6:30am-3:00pm. Hours for the 2nd
shift are 4:00pm-12:30am. Overtime opportunities may be available
both before or after the scheduled shift or on Saturdays.
Compensation for this direct hire role is $23.29-$25.04 per hour.
Interested? Read below for more information!
Stop by our Hiring Event!
Wednesday, November 15th 1:00pm-4:00pm
On-site at New Flyer
6200 Glenn Carlson Dr. St. Cloud, MN 56301
Can't make it to the event? Apply now for this open
What an Assembly Technician does:
- Perform all installations and/or assemblies within a specified
work area on the production line
- Prepare work to be accomplished by reviewing assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools and materials
- Ensure quality and consistency in installations and/or
assemblies within a specified work area
- Read from blueprints, process sheets, and/or written
instructions, then build to those specifications while utilizing
measurement tools and basic math skills
- Ensure workstation is kept clean and in safe working
- Remain present on the job to perform the assigned duties and
work overtime as needed when required to meet production schedules
What it takes to become an Assembly Technician:
- Ability to use small hand and power tools repetitively, as well
as measuring equipment and tools
- Ability to read and follow intermediate measurements and
instructions with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be a team player, a self-starter and be able to work in a
- Good communication skills, ability to work with little
supervision, with excellent time management skills
- Must have working knowledge of hand and air tools. Employee is
regularly exposed to vibration, and occasionally works near moving
- Must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50
pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, climb up and down, as well
as work using a ladder with or without reasonable
- Ability to train on 1st shift (8:00am-4:30pm) for the first 2
weeks Your next career opportunity is just a click away! Can't make
it to the hiring event? Give us a call or apply online! Click APPLY
NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For
questions or additional details about the direct hire Assembly
Technician opportunities, please call or text our St. Cloud jobs
office at or email .
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions
welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If
this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we
encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look
forward to meeting you!
Bonu$e$ On Demand; $100 Referral Rewards Now Streaming!
Keywords: Doherty Staffing, Saint Cloud , Assembly Technician - Hiring Event!, Professions , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!