3rd Shift Optical Production Positions $17.55 starting pay with $.50/hr Attendance Bonus
Company: National Vision Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 16, 2023
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. - We offer an innovative culture where
training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is
a reality. -
Right now, we're looking for associates to join our growing team at
our optical manufacturing facility in St. Cloud MN. - The most
technologically advance Optical Lab in the area. - Come work
smarter not harder! - Immediate openings on 3rd shift
This in not just another job, it is an opportunity to learn a new
Starting Wage - $17.55/hr - -Higher pay with relevant experience
includes $0.50/hr Perfect Attendance Bonus paid bi-weekly
71 degrees year round and brightly lit.
Duties vary based on the department and lab needs and include all
duties as assigned. Generally, associates will perform a variety of
tasks, such as described below, based on department functions:
- Bench/Mounters: Insert lens in frames, utilizing appropriate
methods and tools for frame types. Edging, drill, beveling,
cleaning, sorting trays, UV, tint, check lens for defects, correct
power, axis, prism, etc.
- Inspection: Inspect frames for defects. Inspect lenses
optically (ANSI Standards) and for visual imperfections. Check for
cosmetic issues, prism and standards.
- Surface: Taping, blocking, generating, backside coating,
- AR: Read invoices, sorting, pre-inspection, operate AR Coating
Machine, load and unload lenses in sectors and machines, return
lenses to trays and sort, clean and dry lenses, visually inspect to
ensure ANSI Standards are met.
- Stockroom: Print orders from DVI, sort lenses and match jobs to
correct trays for processing, pick frames and lenses from bin
number on Rx, scan barcodes on trays and frames, remove lenses from
manufacturer's box and correctly place on tray for processing.
- Shipping: Scan completed jobs, bag jobs, sort to waves, prepare
boxes for daily shipments, follow procedures and processes for
tracking and shipping orders.
- Sunday through Thursday 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Seasonal Overtime may extend hours
-Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- We will pay you while you are being trained .
- No specific experience required but previous manufacturing
experience a plus.
- Higher starting pay for candidates with previous Optical
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to read and write English
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website to learn more.
- PTO starts after 90 days, 3 weeks PTO in first full year
- Company Holidays off with pay.
- Overtime Opportunity
- Opportunity for Bonus each pay period
- Full Benefit Package
- Very casual work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Headphones allowed at most operations
- $500 referral Bonus program
- No Licenses or Certificates needed
- Break room comes with full size refrigerators, microwaves, and
meals drinks and snacks available for purchase
We are an equal opportunity employer. - We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: National Vision Inc., Saint Cloud , 3rd Shift Optical Production Positions $17.55 starting pay with $.50/hr Attendance Bonus, Professions , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!