Molecular Production Technician
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 7, 2022
At Microbiologics, we believe that "great vision without great
people is irrelevant". That's why we are always looking for great
people to join our dynamic, innovative company as we provide the
highest quality biomaterials for a safer, healthier world. We are
currently looking to add a Molecular Production Technician to our
Molecular Production team! We hold every member of our team to a
high standard of excellence because everyone on our team makes an
impact on our success and contributes to our ability to thrive in
the rapidly changing environment. We are looking for a motivated
person who is eager to learn and grow as a member of our team. In
this role, you will be responsible for assisting with manufacturing
of routine molecular product line, in addition to other duties
listed below, and serving as a back-up to the Molecular Production
Technical Lead. What can I expect in this role?
- Propagate, subculture and harvest microorganisms for
preparation of inactivated stocks.
- Responsible for retail molecular product manufacturing as
identified by the schedule.
- Understand the concept of serial dilutions and create, store,
and track various dilutions during manufacture of inactivated stock
- Work with and inform Molecular Production Technical Lead and
Production Manager on the status of molecular production,
effectiveness of the quality management system and assessing
opportunities for improvement, the need for changes and to ensure
customer satisfaction and productivity goals are consistently
- Follow procedures to calculate the number of materials needed
to formulate the volume of the product specified in the production
- Responsible for qualifying raw materials, preparing reagents &
formulation, dispensing, packaging.
- Responsible for production of OEM products that have been
transferred into Molecular Production
- Load, unload, and operate lyophilizers according to company
- Perform equipment maintenance per General Maintenance Schedule
- Write or review new department SOPs/update existing department
SOPs as necessary.
- Perform and document that specified production, labeling and
storage functions and activities are recorded on each DHR and
comply with provisions contained within the Device Master Record
- Perform NetSuite Operations on work orders and maintain
- Perform general laboratory maintenance tasks.
- Serve as back-up for seed vial in-process testing Who is
Microbiologics?Microbiologics is one of the fastest growing
international biotechnology companies in the nation. We are the
world s leading experts and go-to collaborators in biological
products and services, focused on protecting the health and safety
of people around the world. For over 50 years, we have been
partnering with healthcare and life science laboratories,
manufacturers, and suppliers across the globe to co-create and
provide biological control materials, assay services and consulting
for microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and virology.
Headquartered in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, we have additional
facilities in California, Kentucky, and Michigan. Our award-winning
culture is friendly, collaborative, and supportive, providing
endless opportunities for individuals to learn and grow, both
personally and professionally. At Microbiologics, we believe that
"great vision without great people is irrelevant." That's why we
are always looking for great people to join our dynamic, innovative
company as we provide the highest quality biomaterials for a safer,
healthier world. What can we offer you? Glad you asked! We have a
comprehensive benefits package that includes your standard benefits
such as health and dental insurance, health savings account
(company funded), life insurance, short and long-term disability,
and a 401k program with a generous match to name a few. In
addition, we are proud to support our team and their families by
offering daycare assistance, tuition reimbursement, bonus
potential, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and
plenty of opportunities for training and growth. What makes you a
good fit?Our goal is finding the right individual for our team we
firmly believe that the right person is someone to invest in and
invite to join our family. Here is what we are looking for:
- High School education/AA or equivalent required.
- At least 1-year hands-on experience working in a regulated
- Knowledgeable on aseptic technique.
- Knowledgeable with formulations and basic chemistry
- Preferred- Skilled in use of micro-pipettors.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination
will be required upon hire.
Keywords: Microbiologics, Saint Cloud , Molecular Production Technician, Professions , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!