Company: IP Corporation
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: November 12, 2021
IP Corporation has been a supplier to the composites industry
for over four decades. With our three subsidiaries (Interplastic,
North American Composites, Molding Products, and HK Research), we
are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of our diverse customers.
More than ever, our commitment to becoming the finest supplier and
distributor of resins and composite materials in our industry still
stands. In addition, all of our manufacturing facilities and
research and development laboratories are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO
14001:2004. Because of our continued growth, we currently have an
opening for an IT Business Analyst. This position is at our
Corporate Headquarters located in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota (a
suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota). This position is critical to our or
Information Technology's efforts to support and enable all our
companies' tactical and strategic efforts. Essential Functions:
ERP Technical Support
- Coordinate and manage system maintenance
- Monitor integrations
- Analyze system logs and recommend system changes
- Maintain system change control
- Work as a liaison with software vendors and consultants
Business System Analysis:
- Work as a liaison between organizational groups to enhance
- Provide analysis and definition to computer-related development
based on business. Requirements either in response to a user
process issue or proactively identifying business
- Activities may include but are not limited to selecting and
customizing application software, design or redesign of an
application system, process improvements that may be procedural or
- Supports production software.
- Contact person of users with questions or issues.
- Provide recommendations and problem resolution.
- Setting and managing project milestones.
- Provide project estimates and resource requirements.
- Establish project cost parameters.
- Communicate project status to appropriate Business Leaders and
manage project prioritization.
- Documentation and training for all software and process
implemented or modified.
- Training can consist of both end user and "train the trainer"
approaches and may be conducted in person or remotely.
- General knowledge of manufacturing processes and experience
administering enterprise ERP systems.
- BA in business or Information Systems or 5 years' experience in
IT Project Management. Preferred:
- Infor M3 / XI / H5 experience Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits Plan Options
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Benefits Plan
- 401K Plan that includes matching as well as profit sharing
Keywords: IP Corporation, Saint Cloud , Business Analyst, Professions , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!