Maintenance Worker - $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Company: US0332 Sysco Western Minnesota, Inc.Zip Code:56304Minimum
Level of Education:High School or EquivalentEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the
opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to
the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a
manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.JOB
SUMMARYThis position ensures that all warehouse equipment is
maintained in a safe, efficient operating condition. May performs
- Keep up to date on all maintenance records for warehouse
- Perform preventive maintenance for chargers, batteries and
power equipment etc on schedule
- Issue POs for all parts ordered on approval per management
- Issue work orders for all work performed
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Perform light maintenance on trailers to include (but not
limited to) replacing lights, repair to interior walls and floors,
- Perform/assist in general maintenance of the building and
grounds to include (but not limited to) repairing storage racks,
move furniture, erect partitions, basic electrical repairs, basic
- Perform scheduled monthly fire inspection
- Perform monthly sprinkler inspectionQUALIFICATIONSEducation
- The position requires a high school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must have the ability to read and write English.
- 10 years of technical experience in mechanics & electronics is
- Work is medium to heavy in nature.
- The employee must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. - 75 lbs.
- Repair work requires excellent hand and finger dexterity.
- There may be sufficient noise requiring the employee to shout
in order to be heard.Mental/Visual Demands
- You must be able to read text that is close and at a distance
with or without correction.
- Trailer back up forklift operation requires distance
- In addition, you must be able to perform a manual task, hear,
stand, sit, reach, bend, communicate and interact with
- Activities occur both inside (protected from weather conditions
but not temperature changes) and outside.
- The employee is subjected to extreme cold during freezer
- Hazardous conditions exist, such as proximity to moving
mechanical parts, electrical current and working in high
places.Equipment OperatedForklift, floor scrubber, and pallet
jack.Additional equipment may include scissor lift,
semi-tractor/trailer, welder, grinder, cutting torch and a variety
of hand tools.Applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Saint Cloud , Maintenance Worker - $2,500 Sign on Bonus, Professions , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!