Content Associate III
Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Content Associate III
St. Cloud, MN
As Content Management Analyst I, you will review, apply, and communicate new and updated legal- and compliance-related requirements for inclusion in client banking deposit disclosure products. Working directly with the regulatory compliance analysts, financial institution customers, and other order processing and disclosure production employees, you will translate relevant federal, state and local requirements and customer policies into customer-specific disclosure solutions. The Regulatory Compliance Editor also conducts consultative appointments and other communications with financial institution customers to explain compliance requirements and gather critical policy information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Content Management Analyst I s essential duties and responsibilities are to: * Participate in compliance requirements and policy information gathering. * Examine and research relevant information and provide responses resolving customer inquiries and/or issues. * Use internal applications to accurately communicate customer policy details and procedural requirements, and edit and customize proprietary *** content to produce custom disclosure products. * Develop and maintain basic banking compliance knowledge and stay abreast of regulatory changes. * Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers by telephone and email, and provide information about products and services. * Use internal tools to update, monitor, and move customer orders through the fulfillment process. * Provide effort and time estimates for specific tasks. * Represent the company in interactions with internal and external customers.
Additional Job Details:100% remote 4/17 start-12/29
Strong ability to:
* Demonstrate basic knowledge of banking products and familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements.
* Communicate effectively with customers via phone and email using customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills.
* Understand and translate detailed legal, compliance, transactional and business requirements into proprietary disclosure solutions.
* Analyze, reason and problem-solve.
* Make sound judgments and decisions.
* Provide quality work product on-time, and without defects.
* Organize and plan in order to maximize productivity and to promptly achieve quality results. * Manage time, multiple priorities effectively.
* Work effectively in both independent and team environments.
Accountable for: * excellence in analysis, product development
* being responsive and consultative, for achieving timely results
* upholding professionalism, professional responsibility and
* meeting approved deadlines
* immediately reporting any impediments that put a deadline at risk
Demonstrates: * strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
* effective work habits including ability to advise, collaborate and persuade.
* effective communication skills including listening, probing for understanding, speaking, writing, and explaining legal and compliance issues to legal/compliance or non-legal/compliance audiences.
* willingness to seek advice, to accept feedback and oversight, and to give constructive input and feedback.
* ability and willingness to take initiative, offer alternative solutions, implement the preferred solution, and support decisions.
* flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs, priorities and deadlines. * strong organizational and planning skills to maximize productivity and to promptly achieve quality results. These skills are critical for the Content Management Analyst I to accomplish the following tasks:
* Understand and communicate changes to federal law, state law, local laws, and case law as they impact on existing products.
* Edit detailed proprietary compliance content for existing custom disclosure products
. * Document content requirements for product implementation. * Provide compliance-related responses to internal and external customer inquiries relating to compliance products
. * Advise and consult with appropriate internal customers regarding legal and business requirements
. * Engage in creative, pragmatic, critical thinking, and problem-solving. * Develop and maintain subject matter knowledge. * Proficiency with MS Office products, as well as other software products and tools.
* Develop and maintain individual and professional skills. * Prioritize and apply appropriate judgment to daily tasks. * Develop, document, and follow procedures for efficient, effective product development and integration. * Communicate and consult appropriately, effectively and timely with management, staff, and customers. * Work directly with team members to resolve conflicts; raise appropriate issues to management; abide by decisions and focus on getting the work done
. * Effectively communicate with customers via email. * Develop and maintain basic banking compliance knowledge.
*Understand product content and use *Work closely with internal and external customers to gather and clarify requirements as needed.
* Have common knowledge and effectively use SAP
. * Have common knowledge and effectively use Changepoint for task reporting.
* Effectively follow electronic workflow process using Gemini. * Use critical thinking skills to come up with product enhancements.
Content Associate III
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Saint Cloud , Content Associate III, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
here to apply!