Trained Medication Aide (TMA) - Assisted Living/Home Care
Company: Country Manor Campus
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: July 30, 2022
WHY WORK HERE?
"Voted Best in Central MN six years in a row!"
We're proud to invest in our employees through financial support,
professional training and mentorship as they work toward their
long-term careers goals.
Our management works alongside their teams, providing an attentive,
supportive and hands-on work environment.
And we know that a caregiver's wellbeing and fulfillment, both
personally and professionally, is paramount to ensuring both top
quality care for our community members and your happiness as a
member of the Country Manor family. As an employee of Country
Manor, you'll have the flexibility and support to take time off as
needed, because we believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance
As a Trained Medication Aide (TMA) at Country Manor, you'll be
responsible for providing client care and medication administration
under the direction of a licensed nurse. We are looking for someone
with a strong sense of both safety and efficiency, who prides
themselves in delivering only the highest quality of care for their
To succeed in this role, you must also have strong communication
skills, as you'll regularly interact with clients, families, and
other members of our team.
- Trained Medication Aide Certification through the State of MN
- CNA certification is preferred, but can be certified upon
- CPR certification is preferred, but can be certified upon
- One year of medication aide experience preferred
- Previous home health aide experience preferredBenefits for
Your future in nursing matters to Country Manor, and we're proud to
provide our employees with a wide variety of benefits, training and
professional development opportunities including:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Flexible scheduling. We are happy to work with students or
individuals with other significant scheduling considerations to
find a work schedule that works for you!
- Excellent growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Longevity bonuses
- On-site childcare at Sartell Location (with additional employee
- Corporate Perks Card
- An array of convenient on-site amenities at Sartell location
- Country Store and Pharmacy
- Williams Integracare Quick Clinic
- Good to Go deli-style caf
- Drakes Fine Food and Spirits full service restaurant
- Kids Country Child Care and Learning Center
We offer two convenient locations to choose from, with multiple
shifts and both part-time and full-time hours available.
Don't wait! Become a valued member of our caregiving team.
(Please note: our initial contact may be done through email. Don't
forget to check your inbox!)
Country Manor Campus
Extended Services (Assisted Living & Home Care)
520 1st St NE, Sartell, MN
Keywords: Country Manor Campus, Saint Cloud , Trained Medication Aide (TMA) - Assisted Living/Home Care, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!