Inserter Operator, 3rd shift/11p-7a
Company: Nahan Printing
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Set up, operate, maintain the inserter lines and associated
* Follow all established processes associated with the operation of
the inserter and in-line equipment.
* Read and follow job ticket / runlist instructions and follow
sign-off / continuity procedures.
* Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations and
* Inform Shift Leader and show ability to order supplies or parts
* Communicate with next shift about status of job(s) and any
special instruction though the use of the hour by hour books that
should be filled out thoroughly and TPM checklists to show
* Demonstrate leadership in working with Helpers, temps and other
* Run the machine through cross-over whenever you come into a
machine that has been running.
* Work and assist in other areas as needed.
* Complete mail sorting training and have the ability to train
others to sort following USPS standards.
* Complete all required paperwork and use timekeeping system
efficiently. Use Auto Count unless the job will not allow.
* Be cooperative, positive and respectful with management,
coworkers and team.
* Aggressively seek out opportunities for company and
self-improvement and cross train on other equipment whenever time
* Participate and support continuous improvement activities.
* Attend and participate in the monthly cost center meetings.
* Ensure all safety policies are followed and hold a high regard
for the safety of others.
* Responsible for informing leader of any concerns that arise.
* Follow the Help Chain protocol to minimize downtime on the
machine you are running.
* Keep work area clean and organized throughout shift.
* Participate in 6S/Lean manufacturing initiative.
* Complete other tasks requested by Leader.Skills and/or Knowledge
include the following:
* Solution orientated that will add value to Nahan and to the
* Demonstrated high quality and quantity standards on a consistent
* Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong math skills.
* Strong ability to make decisions, render judgment and take
* Strong self-starter; ability to perform duties without being
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
* Ability to train and coach.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Physical effort - refer to physical demand analysis.
* OT available when needed
Fluency in the English language is a requirement for this position
to ensure the safety of all employees and team members.
Keywords: Nahan Printing, Saint Cloud , Inserter Operator, 3rd shift/11p-7a, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!