Client Service Associate
Company: Marco Technologies
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our
employees are "movers and shakers" and our company is always
striving to do what's right. Does this sound like a culture you
want to be a part of? We're hiring a new team member to help take
Marco's technology further - working full-time, Monday - Friday,
More about us. We do it all - from copy and print solutions to
IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople
with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have
offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won't regret it.
The Client Service Associate (CSA) is responsible for providing
quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a
high level of client satisfaction. CSA will conduct regularly
scheduled Dynamic Network Review meetings and discuss with managed
clients via remote video consultation. CSA will develop
competencies, support corporate initiatives and philosophies.
Through teaming, CSA will provide superior service and support to
- Utilizing Salesforce, CSA will proactively schedule Dynamic
Network Review meetings and track progress of interactions with
managed clients and/or Marco team members.
- Utilizing Marco tools, CSA will proactively gather reports and
metrics to review and discuss with managed clients during the
Dynamic Network Review meetings.
- Utilizing Salesforce, CSA is responsible for creating
opportunities & chattering at the Client Sales Associates and
Technology Advisor regarding leads that stem from the Dynamic
Network Review meetings.
- Utilizing Salesforce, CSA will chatter at the vCSE team on the
Technology Roadmap opportunities regarding necessary changes and
updates to a client's Technology Roadmap.
- Utilizing Salesforce and Warranty Master, CSA will help
identify unknown Subscription Renewal opportunities and chatter at
the Client Sales Associates and Technology Advisor regarding
Subscription Renewal leads that stem from the Dynamic Network
- Escalate/delegate service issues timely.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities in Dynamic Network Review
meetings and collaborate with Client Sales Associates and
Technology Advisor on recommendations.
- Uphold Marco's business ethics by ensuring our solutions
provide clients with increase efficiencies and profits.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and
services, Marco sales processes, markets, trends, competitors and
clients to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support Marco's commitment to total client satisfaction through
active participation in the Corrective Action Request (CAR) process
including prompt research and resolution.
- Strive for self-improvement by establishing and working to
reach professional and personal development goals.12. Develop
territory plans to increase sales and market penetration to
existing VIP managed clients.
- Manage the required non-traditional work hours to meet job
duties and responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Natural aptitude for outcome-based reasoning.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
with internal and external clients.
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement sales strategy with
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to maintain
accurate and detailed records of activity.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professional with
all types of people and situations.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Strong desire to help others achieve sales success, anticipate
their needs and take initiative to ensure positive sales
- Proficient with business collaboration tools including
Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and company specific programs.
- Associate's degree in a technical program and two years of
relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Valid Driver's License, proof of personal insurance and an
acceptable driving record.
We're not just competitive when it comes to business tech -
we're also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our
benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also
have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match,
flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program,
employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short
and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits,
and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit:
Keywords: Marco Technologies, Saint Cloud , Client Service Associate, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!