Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 8, 2021
AmeriPride Services is seeking a Loader/Unloader to assist our
team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR)/drivers in the
Shift is Monday - Friday 1:pm - 9:30 pm
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient
loading and unloading of delivery vehicles in a safe manner.
Ensures accurate quantities to packing lists and monitors quality
of product loaded. Assists other areas of the production team as
requested and needed. Makes it a point that the working environment
is safe and efficient.
AmeriPride Services offers competitive compensation and benefit
packages. For more information, please visit www.AmeriPride.com.
AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the
uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to
all our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national
organization operating 196 production facilities and service
centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000
customers experience AmeriPride every week.
AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America's elite
providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services
programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility
services programs for our customers that will enhance their
employees' image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and
promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full
portfolio on innovative products and services.
- Monitor and fill load requirements for all product groups/lines
are directed by the packing load list(s).
- Off loads soiled goods in a safe and efficient manner.
- Transports soiled goods to required areas for processing.
- Execute quality assurance checks on all products, especially
the mats, checking for damage, wear, etc.
- Assists in maintaining adequate levels of supply and inventory
for each delivery vehicle.
- Reports any needs for additional/reduced inventory to
- Aids other production employees and offers relief duty for
production employees as needed.
- Must report to work at the scheduled time set by Customer
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in
- Must have valid Driver License
- Must have reliable transportation to facility on a daily
- Must be able to maneuver garment baskets, linen racks,
2-wheeler, pallet jacks.
- High School / GED Diploma recommended but not required.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and push or pull up to 70 pounds
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that may include
fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels.
- Fork Lift certification is recommended but not required.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability
If you have a disability that prevents you from applying through
the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this
alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications or
other non-alternative access questions as you will not receive a
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Saint Cloud , Loader /Unloader, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!