Data Processing Automation Programmer
Company: Nahan Printing
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Plan/program/implement complex layouts, projects, and workflows
utilizing GMC, Visual Studio, and other automation and programming
- Utilize design documents and project planning to ensure all
needs and goals of projects are fulfilled.
- On-board new customers, projects, and production equipment to
ensure all aspects of their respective workflows are established
- Establish and maintain SOPs and COPs for processes to ensure
streamlined processing by Data Processing Operators.
- Evaluate current DP workflows and processes for process
improvements and LEAN workflow opportunities and make
- Provide recommendations for new software options to improve
efficiencies, including ROI for any purchases.
- Develop complex personalization format setup.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and solve
complex problems with customer supplied or Nahan processed
- Communicate with software technical support to problem solves
software related file processing challenges.
- Answer technical questions for customers, Customer Service,
Sales and Production.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of DP training
programs and information to help ensure the dissemination of
processing knowledge and understanding throughout the DP team.
- Accountable for work performed
- Maintain a clean and organized area/department.
- Be cooperative, positive and respectful with leaders, coworkers
- Ensure all safety policies are followed and hold a high regard
for the safety of others
- Participate in proper ergonomic practices as designed for this
- Aggressively seek out opportunities for company and
- Responsible for informing manager and Data Processing leader of
any concerns that arise
- Participate and support continuous improvement activities
- Complete other tasks as requested by Leader(s)
Skills and/or Knowledge include the following:
- Advanced knowledge of the Domestic Mail manual, USPS rates and
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows and DOS
- Scripting skills in multiple languages and programming
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal
- Accurate spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Establish, implement, and follow Best Practices for Program
development, testing, and code review to ensure and maintain a high
quality of programming.
- Comprehend needs and functions of personalization Direct Mail,
Finishing, and Press equipment as it relates to Data
- Read and understand job directions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and
- Strong math and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Physical effort - refer to physical demand analysis
Keywords: Nahan Printing, Saint Cloud , Data Processing Automation Programmer, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!