Senior Associate - Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) - Minnesota
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths
in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We
promise to know you and help you.
CLA is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join our growing
Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) audit and tax practice, at any one of
our Minnesota office locations.
CLA is the leading provider of employee benefit plan audits (per
DOL statistics) and continues to grow the practice area of auditing
large benefit plans including Multiemployer Taft Hartley Plans and
11-k Plans. Our CLA EBP team members dedicate their time to ERISA
audits and are very passionate in serving our clients. We are
seeking professionals with audit experience who are interested in
building their career specializing in employee benefit plan audits.
If you have enjoyed auditing plans but were not given the
opportunity to dedicate your career to EBP, this is an opportunity
for you. As a member of our EBP team, you will assist clients
across multiple industries keep abreast of their responsibilities
as plan sponsors and fiduciaries while keeping employees'
retirement and health benefits safe. We have provided EBP audit,
tax compliance, and consulting services for more than 40 years. Our
30 partners and 300 professionals audit more than 3,000 plans
across the country and provide compliance and consulting services
for hundreds more.
As a Senior Associate you will:
- Become an EBP service professional and attend industry leading
events and trainings.
- Gain knowledge of ERISA and IRS regulations and alternative
- Foster and build opportunities for our clients, communities,
and people through paid volunteer hours.
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired
- Be given opportunities to lead client engagements.
- Benefit from the opportunity to work with many great clients
and service providers.
- Learn retirement plan compliance issues and solutions to help
- Be given the opportunity to become a well-rounded EBP
professional with audit, tax and consulting experiences.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- Experience: 2+ years working in public accounting. Employee
benefit plan audit experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of basic auditing, accounting, and tax concepts
- Proficiency and aptitude for Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Travel: less than 10%.
- Ability to work independently at client sites and in
- Possess strong organizational skills, be goal orientated and
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive, professional
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner while
being considerate of the needs of others.
- Works cooperatively with others and values the different
contributions people make.
- Focus efforts on managing work to exceed client
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Saint Cloud , Senior Associate - Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) - Minnesota, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!