LPN Visit Nurse - Milaca, Foley, Princeton
Company: Recover Health
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Serving: Milaca, Foley, Princeton and surrounding areas
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking to make a difference in people's lives? Do you
enjoy a work schedule that meets the needs of the clients and your
lifestyle? Do you enjoy one on one time with clients building
rapport? Then Recover Health is your next Home.
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people's lives and in these unprecedented times, our
mission is never more important!
At Recover Health, the client is at the center of everything we
do. We provide personalized, comprehensive support and make living
at home easier and more comfortable for each of our clients.
We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide
array of opportunities for continued education.
Your skills will be put into action!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Visit position is a nurse who
administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional
nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family
and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed
in accordance with the physician's orders and under the direction
and supervision of the Clinical Manager and the Case Manager.
What you will do:
- Provide skilled nursing including treatments and preventative
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover
Health policy and procedures and state/federal regulations
- Obtain medical history of client, and keeps current to date
- Supervise care given by the Home Health Aide
- Evaluate the effectiveness of care
- Consult with attending physician regarding alteration of the
plan of care
- Coordinate and support total client care
- Verbally communicate with clients, client family members, and
Recover Health staff in a respectful and professional manner
Full Time Employees (30 hours and greater)
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and
- Unlimited Free CEUS
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
Video Interviews are available for all positions
- Associate LPN degree or higher and active LPN License in the
state of application
- One year (LPN) Home Health Care experience is a plus
- Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience is a plus
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Visit our
Corona virus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action and Veterans employer.
Keywords: Recover Health, Saint Cloud , LPN Visit Nurse - Milaca, Foley, Princeton, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!