Sheetfed II - 11p-7a
Company: Nahan Printing
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Read and understand job tickets.
- Complete OJT training and continue to follow procedures.
- Interact with customers as necessary to assure that customer's
needs are met in a manner which enhances company image.
- Ability to feed on both sheetfeds.
- Ability to operate the press for periods of time in the absence
of the operator.
- Understand and maintain recovery system.
- Knowledge of paper types.
- Assist crew as needed.
- Responsible to handle hazardous waste in a safe manner by
following the safety procedures.
- Follow set team procedures and processes.
- Complete shift to shift notes per job in a professional
- Communicate with next shift about status of job(s) and any
- Complete all paperwork and use timekeeping system
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized area/department.
- Be cooperative, positive and respectful with leaders, coworkers
- Ensure all safety policies are followed and hold a high regard
for the safety of others.
- Participate in proper ergonomic practices as designed for this
- Aggressively seek out opportunities for company and
- Schedule all outside activities around work schedule when
possible and work overtime as needed.
- Responsible for informing leader of any concerns that
- Participate and support continuous improvement activities and
suggest CIP ideas.
- Participate in 6S/Lean manufacturing initiative.
- Complete all required MDI charts.
- Read and understand profit center reports and suggest ideas for
- Meet or exceed actual vs. plan run and make-ready goals of
- Participate in and suggest Kaizen events that could benefit
your cost center.
- Understand and use TPM (total productive maintenance) and QCO
(quick change over) methods.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete other tasks as requested by Leader/Shift Leader.
Skills and/or Knowledge include the following:
- Good knowledge of how to set up, troubleshooting and control
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal
- Good understanding of pre-press functions.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Strong mechanical and problem solving skills.
- Good math skills.
- Physical effort - refer to physical demand analysis.
Keywords: Nahan Printing, Saint Cloud , Sheetfed II - 11p-7a, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!