Trade Show and Event Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Start a career with Wolters Kluwer (WLKR). We are hiring in our
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) division. GRC is a division
that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise
to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and Corporate
The Trade Show & Events Fulfillment Specialist will work as part
of the GRC Events and Operations Team. The Specialist is primarily
responsible for trade show booths and events supplies for the GRC
group of business units and functional areas. This includes the
receipt, inventory, storage, preparation, repair/replacement and
shipment of all assets and items.
The Specialist must have strong interpersonal and communication
skills to interact with key customers and internal teams. A strong
aptitude of software usage is required since the position uses an
ERP system (will train), Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other
web applications. As this is a critical role, the position will
work from the local office. WLKR maintains strict Covid 19
protocols to protect our employees. We offer career growth;
competitive pay; day one benefits; generous PTO; and a M-F
- Coordinate and process materials for 130+ national tradeshows
and events annually.
- Manage expenses related to completing Trade Show tasks.
- Extensive use of PC applications, SAP applications (will
train), Adobe Acrobat, Office 365, fax machines, telephones, email
and MS Teams.
- Responsible for booth storage, maintenance, repair, and the
storage and fulfillment of booth graphics.
- Provide tracking of all shipments, forms, materials, and
booths, when needed.
- Provide training instructions to internal customers on
processes and systems as needed.
- Perform special projects including assisting other departments
as directed by supervisor.
- High school degree or equivalent; some college preferred.
- 3 years related work experience; warehouse and inventory
control experience is highly desired.
- Ability and/or licensed to operate forklift (training will be
provided) is highly preferred.
- Competent using hand tools is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications:
- Uses independent judgment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent working with computer technology as a user. (ex.
Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, ERP system, and web
- Detail oriented, accurate and efficient in handling multiple
tasks and stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills and priority setting
- Good problem-solving and prioritizing skills
- Strong focus on Customer Service
- Ability to work in a team environment and or independently
- Tradeshow booth & Graphics maintenance/repair skills highly
- Strong time management skills
- Regular attendance
- Ability to lift 40 plus pounds
- Ability to work with hand power tools
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors; arrange repairs,
- Approximately 5% - minimal travel possible, but not
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Saint Cloud , Trade Show and Event Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!