Production Associate-Optical- Night Shift **New Starting Wage $17.05**
Company: National Vision
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
Duties vary based on the department and lab needs and include
all duties as assigned. Generally, associates will perform a
variety of tasks, such as described below, based on department
- Bench/Mounters: Insert lens in frames, utilizing appropriate
methods and tools for frame types. Edging, drill, beveling,
cleaning, sorting trays, UV, tint, check lens for defects, correct
power, axis, prism, etc.
- Inspection: Inspect frames for defects. Inspect lenses
optically (ANSI Standards) and for visual imperfections. Check for
cosmetic issues, prism and standards.
- Surface: Taping, blocking, generating, backside coating,
- AR: Read invoices, sorting, pre-inspection, operate AR Coating
Machine, load and unload lenses in sectors and machines, return
lenses to trays and sort, clean and dry lenses, visually inspect to
ensure ANSI Standards are met.
- Stockroom: Print orders from DVI, sort lenses and match jobs to
correct trays for processing, pick frames and lenses from bin
number on Rx, scan barcodes on trays and frames, remove lenses from
manufacturer's box and correctly place on tray for processing.
- Shipping: Scan completed jobs, bag jobs, sort to waves, prepare
boxes for daily shipments, follow procedures and processes for
tracking and shipping orders.
- 2nd shift 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM Sunday to Thursday
- Seasonal overtime may extend hours
Keywords: National Vision, Saint Cloud , Production Associate-Optical- Night Shift **New Starting Wage $17.05**, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!