HCM Tier 1 Support Specialist
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you like providing "World Class" service?!
BerganKDV has provided innovative yet practical solutions for
small to mid-size companies since 1945. From our beginning as a
trusted CPA firm we have expanded and adapted to offer business
planning and consulting, tax, audit and accounting, wealth
management, and technology services throughout the upper Midwest.
At BerganKDV we believe our role as advisors is to build
relationships with our clients, take an active interest in their
unique situations, and provide expertise and resources to help them
achieve their goals. Bringing value to our clients is what we do
best and seeing them succeed is our ultimate goal.
It is an exciting time to join BerganKDV!
- Growth Potential
- Close-knit collaborative team
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Customized Career Path
- Open Door Leadership Style
- Entrepreneurial Operating System - EOS / Traction
The HCM Tier 1 Support Specialist position helps to ensure that
the needs of customers are being satisfied. This position provides
excellent customer service by resolving client issues via phone or
email, within the current SLA timelines. Schedules projects that
come through support calls or emails and works project deadlines
are met. This position will assist with training and mentoring of
new and existing team members on processes and procedures and will
assist in creating and documenting processes. The Support
Specialist may need to assist in the processing of payrolls.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Position Functions:
- Review, balance, and process payroll for clients of varying
- Enter and maintain wage garnishments
- Generate wage reports and other client reports as needed
- Assist clients with pay issues
- Process client retirement uploads
- Complete new hire reporting and SSN verification
- Process ACH direct deposit pre-note rejections
- Prepare special payroll related spreadsheets
- Upload quarterly reports and assist with annual W2 printing and
- Provide backup and assistance with payroll pack-out and
- Review and resolution of client requests, by working through
various questions, system setups, etc.
- Completes the assignment of client ticket requests via
ConnectWise ticketing system
- Works to resolve basic client requests and questions
- Assists in the training of clients in the use of the
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients
- Assists in Training and mentoring team members
- Works with internal and external individuals to answer
questions, resolve issues, and share information
- Recommends/implements changes to improve efficiency
- Stays informed and in compliance with federal, state, and local
legal requirements and regulations
- Stays up to date on software changes/enhancements to optimize
- Ensures that ACH files are processed timely, set up, and
- Advanced Level in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and
web-based applications, etc.
- Strong technical skills and overall PC proficiency
- Familiar with payroll processing, including tax, benefit, and
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to react to change and to manage multiple tasks and
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as reliability and
ability to carry out daily functions in an efficient and timely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Human
Resources, or related field
- Experience with computerized payroll and HRIS systems, software
applications include: Millennium3, SaasHR, Payentry, HRIS
- CPP or FPC certified
- Experienced in finding solutions to technical payroll, tax, and
systems related issues
EXPLORE THE WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE - BERGANKDV
A leading professional services firm with a contagious culture;
where growth is fostered and making a difference means something.
Our values drive our decisions, and our passion is empowering
people and creating wow experiences for our clients.
Be who you want to be at BerganKDV.
BENEFITS THAT GO BEYOND
We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions
for yourself, your family and your career. Our competitive
compensation package offer is catered to reward you for your
performance and recognition for the value you bring to our
business. In addition, our total package includes medical and
dental coverage, matching 401(k) plans, PTO, observed holidays and
a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical,
financial and social well-being.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status
with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: BerganKDV, Saint Cloud , HCM Tier 1 Support Specialist, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!