Location: Saint cloud
Posted on: June 3, 2021
$18/hr, plus $2000 new hire bonus, see details below
The Machine Operator is responsible for performing a variety of
entry-level tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
- Setting up, operating, and verifying work on the assigned machine
in a manner that consistently meets customer specification, quality
requirements, and production standards.
- Monitoring product constantly to ensure that quality standards
are being met and reject product that does not meet quality
- Assisting in training new operators as required.
- Accurately, thoroughly, and legibly completes all documentation
related to this position; i.e., lean record keeping, production
reports, accurate timekeeping, etc.
- Moving product and delivering materials to appropriate work
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday, overtime when needed
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have at least 1 year of forklift experience.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$2000 new hire incentive
About Woodcraft Industries Inc.
For over 65 years, Woodcraft Industries offers its customers the
expertise, knowledge, and combined capabilities needed to meet
their exact specifications each and every time. Possessing a
commitment to quality and integrity unmatched in the industry,
Woodcraft Industries continues in its quest to provide excellence
in manufacturing, while supplying customers with on-time, superior
products, and service.
Keywords: Workstep, Saint Cloud , Machine Operator, Other , Saint cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!