Process Improvement Engineer - Near St. Cloud, MN
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 2, 2021
The Process Improvement Engineer will be a
primary technical resource for the operations of our client’s food
manufacturing facility near St. Cloud, MN. The individual will
identify, lead, develop and execute solutions for quality and
Job Description Summary:
- Serves as a technical liaison for all levels of the company
including production/maintenance employees, plan resources,
corporate engineering, and R&D.
- Provides technical support in the manufacture of new or
existing products; includes assisting with process issues that
arise and modifying process specifications as necessary to assure
consistent quality and capacity.
- Collaborates with plant management team to identify,
prioritize, test, and implement projects based on business
- Creates and modifies work instructions as necessary to document
processes critical to quality; train operators and supervisors on
new processes, work instructions and equipment to ensure quality
- Conducts process optimization utilizing continuous improvement
tools (Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma) that improve cost, output, yields,
uptime, and quality.
- Serves a manufacturing representative on cross-functional teams
formed for product qualifications and launches.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Food Science, or other relevant
- Must have background in cheese manufacturing.
- 5+ years’ experience in a process engineering role - experience
in Food manufacturing or food equipment background. Significant
broad-based project management experience.
- In depth knowledge of food chemistry, analytical sampling and
testing, and product formulations strongly desired.
Competencies – Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, good
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple product and
technical service projects to meet business objectives.
- Must be able to work in a changing environment where a high
degree of teamwork and collaboration are required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software
required- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and lean methods
including Reliability Excellence is preferred.
- Experience with process technology including mixing and
blending, flow control, plate heat exchangers, temperature
regulation, scraped surface heat exchangers, homogenizers, Ammonia,
Nitrogen/CO2 highly desired.
Our long-term world-wide client offers a great compensation
plan (salary & bonus) plus outstanding relocation
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Saint Cloud , Process Improvement Engineer - Near St. Cloud, MN, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!