Part-Time Data Collector (Saint Cloud, MN 56301)
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job ID: 5000636971506 Location: Saint Cloud, Minnesota US Zip
Code: 56301 Standard Hours: 20-25 RetailData partners with the
largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence
solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing
patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales
channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products
to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price,
assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our
expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us
perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail
changes.Description: Data Collector - Part-TimeAre you looking for
a part-time job that allows you to enjoy flexibility and variety in
your work? Would you like greater control over your earning
potential and schedule? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment
and have a desire to make an impact on the retail industry?Then
join RetailData's growing and diverse data collection team. With
over 30 years as a leader in this field and locations across North
America, we are a leader in the delivery of retail intelligence
through retail pricing audits.As the core to our business, our Data
Collectors gather competitive pricing information our clients need
to drive successful pricing strategies.What will you be doing?
- Downloading collection lists to the data collection
- Using company-provided handheld data collection devices to
record prescribed product information.
- Accurately entering unique prices, and other data attributes
based on collection criteria.
- Transmitting data on the same day of collection. What does
RetailData Offer You?
- Competitive rates of pay during our comprehensive initial
training program and in the form of productivity-based compensation
following training. You'll have the ability to increase your own
hourly earnings as your collection speed increases.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development. What Does
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time and attention
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift, lift up to 40
pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery
store refrigerator and freezer cases to complete data collection.
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via our
Careers Page . Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled Equal Employment
Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientationRetailData is the Pricing Intelligence Pioneer.
Building on 30 years of experience, RetailData equips retailers to
win consumers and drive growth by providing them with timely and
accurate data, coupled with unparalleled pricing expertise. Our
clients benefit from omni-channel, normalized, and actionable
pricing intelligence at massive scale to inform on-target pricing
strategy and maximize business impact.--
Keywords: RetailData, Saint Cloud , Part-Time Data Collector (Saint Cloud, MN 56301), Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!