Account Processor - Personal Lines
Company: North Risk Partners LLC
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 9, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAMFor someone entering their career or wanting to
make a career change, this is an opportunity to develop
professional roots in a fast-growing company. Are you driven? Are
you highly organized? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work
environment? If so, we need to talk to you. If inexperienced no
worries, we will train the ideal candidate.SUMMARYThis position
works under the support and direction of the account management
team and risk advisors, processing day-to-day service requests
associated with personal lines accounts, including homeowners,
auto, personal umbrella, boat, and recreational vehicle insurance.
Some service staff may also be involved in servicing farm, health
and other coverages, depending on the individual office/agency's
- Assist personal lines team by delivering quick and accurate
responses to service requests in a caring and friendly manner.
- Receive, process and manage incoming requests delegated as
- Accept, process and communicate standard tasks such as, but not
limited to, issue ID cards, evidences, simple policy changes,
presentations, cancellations, reinstatements, and requotes.
- Process in-coming mail; including issue payments, mailing
policies, and underwriting requests.
- Run reports for Risk Advisors.
- Attend and actively participate in agency service training
- Develop positive relationships with partner insurance
- Enter client activity and other relevant information into the
company's software system(s).
- Follow all federal and state regulations, and best practices
for avoiding errors and omissions.JOB SPECIFICATIONSEducation,
Experience and Certifications
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Previous work experience in insurance or another service
industry helpful, but not required
- Ability to obtain property and casualty licenseKnowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- A self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the fundamentals of
- A working knowledge of standard technology, including core
Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A team player who collaborates between departments and works
well with his/her coworkers
- A professional who demonstrates the ability to carry on a
conversation with members of the team and insurance carriers as
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in fast
- A role model for North Risk Partners' core values, mission and
Keywords: North Risk Partners LLC, Saint Cloud , Account Processor - Personal Lines, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!