We have just partnered with a multi-family truss and panel
leader looking to add a Wall Panel Designer to the team. This
company sells only premium-quality building products in areas such
as framing lumber, trusses, wall panels, floor systems, etc....
This company is locally owned and operated in Minnesota, with a
highly trained and knowledgeable staff ready to help their
customers in every stage of their projects. The mission is to
deliver peace of mind for builders.
We are currently seeking a Wall Panel Designer to join our
Job Responsibilities As a Wall Panel Designer, you will design
and complete layouts of multi-family, light commercial and some
residential wall panel systems for pricing and manufacturing. As a
dedicated team member, you will communicate plans, corrections and
changes before and during the process. Effective communication with
the field and internal departments is mandatory for success in this
Additional Responsibilities of the Wall Panel Designer
• Provides layouts, performs engineering and takeoff services
using ability to understand construction plans and customer
requirements for specific projects.
• Co-ordinates with sales, estimating, production, engineering
and the architects to achieve customer schedules and cost
• Resolves architectural and structural design conflicts.
• Ensures project files, engineering seals and records are
• Understands loading conditions and utilizes design software
• Computes load and grade requirements and material stress
factors to determine design specifications based on customer's
structural design needs.
• Ensures economical and proper use of materials per current
inventory levels and material costs.
• Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of
the factory equipment and produces highly cost effective and
production friendly component designs.
• Performs job site inspections and resolves customer service
issues associated with the job.
• Produces materials list (BOM).
To qualify as a Wall Panel Designer, you must have prior
experience designing wall panel systems along with being a
self-starter with a strong attention to details. Additional
requirements of the Wall Panel Designer Include:
• 2-3 Years of wall panel design.
• 2-3 Years of MiTek design software.
• 2-3 Years preparing shop, construction and permitting
• Organized, detail oriented with excellent communication
• Energetic and self-motivated, able to work self-directed in
house or remote.
• Word & Excel.
• Hands on construction experience is a plus
As an area market leader in the building materials industry for
over 20 years, this company is committed to hiring and developing
talented professionals. We offer our employees an enjoyable working
environment, competitive pay and employment package including
health, vacation time, profit sharing and a simple IRA with a
If you are reade to take on this new challenge with a growing
company, APPLY TODAY! Feel free to reach out directly at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search
firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right