Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Accounts Payable CoordinatorApply Now!Back to searchLocation:St.
Cloud, MNDepartment:Administrative and
AccountingPosted:11-29-2019Location Name:CorporateWage:Depends on
Experience Position Type:Full-Time
Service (ATS) is a family-owned company that has earned its place
as a respected industry leader, with sustained growth across the
nation. ATS is committed to helping people succeed by delivering
worldwide Transportation Solutions. Its an exciting time to make an
impact. Pairing your passion and drive with our commitment to your
success, skys the limit! Find your place in the ATS family today.
#WeAreATS SummaryUnder general supervision, the Accounts Payable
Coordinator supports the accounting operations of the company by
performing accounts payable functions to ensure that all
obligations are paid.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the accounts payable function by following company
policy and good management principles to ensure that all
obligations are paid.
- Reviews invoices to identify and resolve or eliminate any
problems prior to posting.
- Designates vendor payments to be made depending on discount
availability, due date, and vendor relationship and runs associated
- Manually prepares checks when necessary, including coding,
recording, and typing.
- Records, prepares, verifies balances, and runs reports and
check runs associated with accounts payable functions.
- Communicates with external and internal customers to answer
questions and/or investigate and resolve problems.
- Handles unique or complex account payable arrangements by
maintaining, reviewing, auditing files to ensure proper
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Education and Experience
- Must have a basic understanding of general accounting
procedures usually gained through 1-4 years of training and/or
experience in a related field.
- Must have excellent math, general clerical and organizational
- Must have working knowledge of sales tax.
- Must have the ability to operate basic office machines include
telephone, 10-key, and personal computer.
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, email
programs and the Internet.Competencies
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work
- Must be a team player, amenable to a variety of work
- Must be analytical with the ability to apply data.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in responding to internal and external
customer situations, responding to customer needs as required.
- Must be able to both think creatively and provide creative
contributions to projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive commitment to ATS
corporate values and the success of all staff.Measurable Objectives
- Meets all department and company objectives and deadlines.
- Works within budget that is set for the department.
- Follows all department and company policies and procedures.EEO
and Affirmative Action StatementIt is the policy of theATSto
provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment
compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without
discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era
Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier
status.TheATSdesignated person for issues concerning Affirmative
Action/Equal Employment Opportunity is Employee Relations Manager
at 320-255-7400.ATSis committed to assuring equal employment
opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities
for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of theATSto
provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a
disability to enable such individual to perform the essential
functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which
he/she is employed.The policy applies to all employment practices
and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job
application process, examination and testing, hiring, training,
disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation,
advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions.
Keywords: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc., Saint Cloud , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!