Company: Centracare Health
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 12, 2020
JOB SUMMARY:Ensures nursing staff coverage in all specified units
and schedules staff as needed. Maintains and updates ongoing
schedules. Responsible for the nursing department schedule on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis. Filling of open nursing shifts for
the facility. Maintains appropriate mix of nursing personnel to
provide a safe environment. Monitors absenteeism and provides
related documentation to manager. Responsible for Kronos auditing
for nursing department. Ensures timely reporting and analysis to
leadership that reflects staffing performance and alignment with
strategic goals. Compiles statistical data and creates/prepares
reports and analysis.EDUCATION:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.EXPERIENCE:
- Three years office experience required.PREFERRED
- Post secondary education in clerical/secretarial field
- Healthcare experience is preferred.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of planning and staff scheduling techniques.
- Records maintenance skills. Ability to prepare routine
- Ability to complete a complex variety of tasks in an organized
and timely manner.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and
- Ability to operate copy machines, fax machines and other office
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.CentraCare
Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its
workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to,
individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare
Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Keywords: Centracare Health, Saint Cloud , Scheduling Assistant, Other , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!