Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description Extensive travel throughout the locations listed
may be required. Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned
Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+
years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding
team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow,
develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job
training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be
bold, yet accountable. We value our employee's hard work and
determination and REWARD results all while having fun! Our mission
is to make life better by connecting people through innovative
communication systems.We are seeking Fiber Splicers who play a
vital role in ensuring timely delivery and quality of
telecommunications services to our customers. You will read and
interpret schematics and diagrams to splice, terminate, and test
fiber-optic, coaxial, and copper for new construction and service
installations. The role also maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs
damaged cable and related issues in the outside plant network.
- Splice and repair fiber optic cables using single and mass
- Terminate fiber with pig tails or Unicam components.
- Test fiber using Optical Time Domain (OTDR) or power meter and
light source, testing with a light identifier.
- Install required splice capsules and hardware.
- Maintain existing plant without causing signal failure
- Maintain test documentation.
- Maintain project tracking information (production sheets, time
sheets, and customer required paperwork).
- Maintain Testing, Splice equipment, trailers, and
- Proficient at completing certification testing of fiber optic
- Keep a safe working environment.
- Proficient in the use of all test and splicing equipment.
Skills we are looking for
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Highly independent, self-starter, responsible and attentive to
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work aloft up to 50' in a bucket truck, ladder,
and/or climb utility poles.
- Understand construction prints and splice schematics.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and complete DOT physical.
- Safety training and classroom safety instruction.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(K) and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment (AD&D) options.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness Plan with reimbursement. Time requirement
- This job will include approximately 75% travel.
- Overtime outside of normal workday hours may be required.
- Able and willing to be on call 24 hours, travel, and work
- Able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather
conditions. CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Saint Cloud , Fiber Splicer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!