Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Lead Merchandiser in St. Cloud and Surrounding Areas
The Lead Merchandiser is responsible for covering multiple routes
while sustaining exceptional customer service for Keurig Dr Pepper
brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on the 1st shift
(6:00 AM until finish) five shifts per week to include Saturday and
Sunday. Days off will fall during the week. Flexibility to work
overtime and holidays is required as scheduled.
The pay rate is beginning at $16.50 per hour depending on
experience plus mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal
vehicle between the first and last store on your assigned daily
route. Attractive benefits package available day one (medical,
dental, vision, etc).
You will be stocking and merchandising our products in our
customers' stores located in the St. Cloud and Surrounding Areas.
We have a local branch located in St. Cloud, MN that you will need
to visit for orientation and scheduled meetings.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Keurig Dr
Pepper brands in retail stores.
- Partner with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate
delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure
superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales
Representative to pursue.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Follow the 4 week training schedule established for
merchandising team with new hires
- Handle majority of swing merchandising needs
- Train all merchandisers on best practices and help them
- Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meetings
- Responsible for an area equal to 3 normal Merchandising
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- Personal vehicle for use on route Company Overview & EEO
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original
Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Saint Cloud , Merchandiser Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!