Nursing Assistant - No Experience Required
Company: Country Manor Campus
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: August 4, 2022
NURSING ASSISTANT - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (GET CERTIFIED FOR
FREE AND PAID FOR COURSE TIME!)
Certified Nursing Assistants preferred, however applicants
interested in becoming a Nursing Assistant, but that are not
currently certified still qualify and are encouraged to apply!
Country Manor offers the CNA Course FOR FREE, while PAYING YOU for
your time spent in the classroom. Does this sound too good to be
true? We promise you, it's not!
If you do not currently have your certification, you will complete
a Certified Nursing Assistant Course through Country Manor once
your application is approved. Not only will you be compensated for
your class time, but the course itself is also paid for by Country
Manor and is offered at no cost to you. Included in the course:
books, instructor-based education, clinicals, and MN state exam-
for free! And upon successful completion of the course and exam,
you will immediately advance to your role as a Certified Nursing
Nursing Assistants are at the core of what we do. They work
alongside CNA's, LPN's and RN's to provide care for patients, while
also building meaningful relationships with the people they serve.
The ideal candidate will be committed and compassionate with an
interest in nursing and geriatrics.
What will I do as a Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist with personal cares and daily patient activities like
transporting, dressing, general grooming assistance, etc.
- Vital signs, etc.
- Develop important relationships with patients through
individualized programs and care plans
- Assist nurses with patient care
- Communicate effectively and work with families in a
professional and kind mannerWhy should I apply for this role?
- This is a unique opportunity for individuals interested in
nursing assisting to become trained as a CNA for FREE, while
gaining experience from an award-winning company
- Country Manor is a 5-star rated facility for quality care.
Here, you'll learn from, and work alongside the very best nursing
assistants and nurses in the industry!
- Country Manor is a large health care organization offering
Long-Term Care, Short-Stay Rehabilitation, and End-Of-Life Care.
Through your experience at Country Manor, you will be able to find
- Due to the structure of Country Manor, room for expansion and
career growth is bountiful. We prefer to hire from within, which
provides even more opportunities to you as an employee as you
navigate throughout your career.
- We offer a variety of roles, shifts, and communities.
- We never mandated overtime.
- We care about our employees. Here, you will be viewed as the
asset you are. We pride ourselves on offering personalized and
individualized opportunities based on unique interests, qualities,
- We provide ongoing training (CEU's) frequently right on-site.
These trainings and courses are offered as a benefit of employment
at Country Manor. You will never have to pay to attend.
- We offer a rich benefits package including health, dental, 401k
match, and much more (see below for details). Employees of Country
Manor also qualify for discounts at all associated businesses,
including Kids Country Childcare & Learning Center (located on our
- Country Manor is often referred to as a large family. By
joining our team, you will become part of that loyal, dedicated
family of like-minded people who share the same passion as you-
caring for others and enriching lives.
- Must be 18 years or older
- If you are NOT certified, successful completion of our Nursing
Assistant training course is required before joining our team as a
Certified Nursing Assistant on the floor.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a valuable part of a
strong team Benefits & Perks:
- Paid training for those who are not certified. Plus, for a
limited time, we are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1000 for
those already certified (applicable based on background and
- Flexible scheduling available for students
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Longevity bonuses
- On-site childcare (with additional employee discount)
- Corporate Perks Card
- On-site amenities available for staff use include:
- Store (staff discount)
- Quick Clinic
- Multiple Dining Destinations (staff discount)Qualified
Employees Scheduled 30+ Hours/Week Also Enjoy:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with Employer MatchMultiple full-time and part-time shifts
with varying hours available. (All shifts require e/o weekend and
Interested in exploring a career with Country Manor? Don't wait to
apply! (Applicants, Please note: our initial communication may be
via email. Don't forget to check your inbox!)
Country Manor Campus
Health Care Center/Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center
520 1st St NE, Sartell, MN
Associated topics: licensed practical, lvn lpn, med, med surg,
nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses, pediatrics, practical
Keywords: Country Manor Campus, Saint Cloud , Nursing Assistant - No Experience Required, Healthcare , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!