CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Shifts Around your Availability
Company: Adara Home Health
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Care through kindness and respect, always.
- Paid Travel and Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Mobile provider discounts
ADDITIONAL PERKS BASED ON ELIGIBILITY
- Medical, Vision, Life, and Pet insurance
- 401k 100% vested
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
SCHEDULEYou will work with your staffing manager to find what hours
work best for both you and the client.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday between 8 am - 5 pm
- Part-Time up to 20 hours a week
- Visits are an average of 1 - 3 hours per home
- You may visit multiple homes in one day
- Clearwater, MN
- St. Cloud, MN
- Sauk Rapids, MN
- Sartell, MN
- St. Joseph, MN
- Avon, MN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with personal cares such as bathing, dressing,
grooming, feeding, toileting, routine catheter and colostomy care,
ambulation, transfers or positioning.
- Performs simple dressing changes that do not require the skills
of a licensed nurse.
- Assists with physician-ordered medications which are ordinarily
self-administered under the direction and supervision of the
Registered Nurse. Typically, this involves reminding the client of
the specific times to take their medication.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of therapy services
under the direction and supervision of the therapist.
- Range of motion exercises
- Home exercise program
- Reports changes in the client's condition and needs to the
- Performs household services essential to health care at home,
including, but not limited to:
- Meal preparation/feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Completes the appropriate records to document care given and
- Communicates effectively with all members of the
- Maintains a safe client environment and identifies and reports
of any suspected vulnerable client abuse, neglect, or financial
- Maintains client confidentiality; treats clients and families
- Understands accepts and responds to the emotional needs of each
- Participates in in-service programs to meet compliance
- Accepts and fulfills assignments and exercises judgement in
- Understands and follows infection control policies including
- May assist with precepting other HHA's.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Heavy to Very Heavy physical demands - involves lifting client,
bending, stooping and stretching. Must be adaptable to a variety of
environments and settings in the community. Must assess physical
and emotional needs and be able to respond appropriately. Must have
car or bus capability.
- Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20
pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand
requirements are in excess of those for heavy work.
- Currently or have previously been on the Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) Registry or successfully completed a formal
certification training program and passed a written test and
competency evaluation. The certificate must not have been revoked,
suspended, and without limitations or restrictions.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or if 16-17 years of
age, has participated in a related school based job training
program or completed a certified HHA Competency Evaluation.
- Have at least six months experience in a health care
- Have demonstrated sympathetic attitude toward care of others
who are vulnerable.
- Possess the ability to read, write and carry out
- Possess the maturity to deal effectively with the demands of
- Have demonstrated the ability to work with little supervision
and make appropriate judgements.
- Have demonstrated dependability, tact and ability to follow
- Proof of negative mantoux or documentation of negative chest
- Access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation in
order to travel to multiple company business stops a day.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance when using
a personal vehicle for company business.
- Have U.S. Citizenship or evidence of valid Alien Work
- Disclose any conviction and criminal history records pertaining
to any crime related to the provision of health services. A
candidate who has been convicted of such crimes will be not be
- Pass initial and ongoing background studies and screenings
including but not limited to those of the Minnesota Department of
Health and the Federal Office of the Inspector General's List of
- Provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Medical and religious vaccine exemption requests must be approved
by the company before your start date.
Keywords: Adara Home Health, Saint Cloud , CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Shifts Around your Availability, Healthcare , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!