Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: March 20, 2023
This person will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of
the dispensary, handling the needs of all patients and hiring and
developing a team of Patient Care Specialists who are passionate
about medical cannabis and compliant with state and local rules and
regulations. You will also work with the Regional Director and
Corporate GTI leadership to ensure sound record keeping and
compliance with local and state regulations.
- Participate in developing and implementing operational rules,
regulations, policies, and procedures to advance GTI's mission,
vision, goals, and objectives.
- Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff,
and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination
or advancement of employees.
- Implement dispensary policies and ensure staff follows best
- Oversee and manage quality product inventory and financial
- Work with GTI's VP of Marketing on marketing, promotions and
the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations
and financials of the dispensary.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory and
local and state regulations.
- Manage financial records and cash handling procedures.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level
of customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every patient and
- Provide education and development for staff about medical
cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption
- Work with GTI's management team to create budgets and forecast
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed
- Work with wholesalers to negotiate and procure an adequate
supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Serve as a liaison to the local community.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the
store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge.
- Review performance of other dispensary employees on a regular
- 5+ years of experience in a management environment
- 2+ years of cannabis retail experience preferred
- Constant interpersonal communication
- Accountability for others
- Balanced and intuitive decision making
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Lead an organized workplace Additional Requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID
- Bilingual a plus
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100
pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or
standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending
over and/or crouching
Keywords: GreenThumb, Saint Cloud , General Manager, Executive , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...