Survey Project Manager
Company: Westwood Professional Services
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SURVEY PROJECT MANAGER - ST. CLOUD, MNWestwood Professional
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a Survey Project
Manager to join our team in St Cloud, MN. The Survey Project
Manager will support the overall direction, coordination,
implementation, execution, quality assurance/quality control and
completion of professional survey services. Additionally, the role
includes, training and mentoring of junior staff, client
satisfaction, and business development under the direction of the
Survey and Market Leaders within the Land Region and Division.
Westwood has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals
dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our
clients.Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the survey service leader and market leaders to
create, monitor and meet a professional, service-specific education
and staff development budget for the survey team.
- Provide and execute an ongoing mentorship plan for junior staff
of the survey team.
- Stay current on service-specific trends, technology, software,
hardware and equipment.
- Drive value based on innovation.
- Work with the survey service leader to establish, implement,
monitor, and maintain procedures and quality standards for the
- Ensure that survey work products have a consistent appearance
across the local land survey team and are delivered
- Work with survey service leader and market leaders on staffing,
utilization and workload as it relates to survey.
- Work with the division survey service leader, survey service
leader, and market leader to grow Westwood's local and national
land survey presence with a focus on developing strategic pursuits
of large survey projects such as due diligence portfolios,
construction services or large-scale cadastral surveys.
- Support market-based business development by providing
technical expertise and generating revenue.
- Build, maintain and grow a strong culture for survey that
aligns with the division's goals, objectives and strategies and
Westwood's core values.
- Ensures division, regional, and company policies and practices
are consistently followed within the survey service.
- Lead by example - display solid judgment, good values, trust,
honesty, openness, and professionalism.
- Professional Survey License - Licensed in State of the office.
Additional states preferred.
- Four-year degree preferred and 10-plus years of experience in a
- Must have multi-discipline experience, and a strong
understanding of commercial, residential, and public infrastructure
markets and projects.
- Must have a strong background in project management.
- Effective verbal communication is necessary and independent
judgment is essential.
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills.
- Handle multiple priorities and projects well.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in business development.About
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. (Westwood)Westwood is a
multi-disciplined national surveying and engineering services
provider for commercial and residential development, public
infrastructure, wind energy, solar energy, energy storage, and
electric transmission projects. Westwood was established in 1972 in
Minneapolis, Minnesota and has grown to serve clients across the
nation from multiple U.S. offices. In 2020, Westwood ranked on the
top 150 design firms on Engineering News Record (ENR), #4 on Zweig
Group's Hot Firm's List, and #9 on Best Firms to Work For, all
national industry lists and record-breaking rankings for the
firm.Westwood provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. We believe that diverse backgrounds
strengthen our business. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Westwood Professional Services, Saint Cloud , Survey Project Manager, Executive , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!