Payroll Support Manager
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: May 14, 2022
When you select an HCM career at BerganKDV, you become part of a
people-focused, inclusive and contagious culture where everyone
works to create an environment for employees to thrive.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
BerganKDV has provided innovative yet practical solutions for small
to large-size companies since 1945. From our beginning as a trusted
CPA firm, we have expanded and adapted to offer business planning
and consulting, tax, audit and accounting, wealth management, human
capital management, and technology services across the country. At
BerganKDV we believe our role as advisors is to build relationships
with our clients, take an active interest in their unique
situations, and provide expertise and resources to help them
achieve their goals. Bringing value to our clients is what we do
best and seeing them succeed is our ultimate goal.
The Payroll Support Manager will lead the Payroll Support Team,
which provides support and production for payroll clients, as well
as the Implementation Team and other internal BerganKDV contacts.
The Payroll Support Manager will coordinate with the internal team
and clients to ensure a high-quality servicing experience.
- Identify and develop process improvement ideas and solutions
based on observations and analysis of team metrics, plus feedback
from clients and team members.
- Resolve client issues in a prompt, professional manner,
including documentation and thorough follow-up.
- Participate with interviewing, selecting, onboarding, and
training new team members.
- Maintain a positive work environment, ensuring team members are
engaged and motivated.
- Facilitate communication with clients and staff on operational
and industry announcements.
- Continual evaluation of quality and efficiency standards, which
include measurements that are reviewed on a quarterly
- Evaluate team and individual performance on a consistent basis
using department metrics and provide timely, candid, and
- Participate in writing and administering annual performance
- Ensure the team has training and resources to perform their
duties and assist individual self-development by identifying
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of documentation to
support operational changes.
- Work along-side Payroll Implementation Manager to establish
best practices for successful handoff of completed
- Participate in the development of long- and short-term
strategies to maintain efficient and effective delivery of optimal
service to the client base.
- Build Fiscal year budgets.
- Manage new and current vendor relationships, while developing
and/or enhancing service offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or related
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with payroll processing, including tax, benefit, and
- Experience with computerized payroll and HRIS systems, software
- Strong supervisory skills; comfortable leading a team and
interacting with all levels of authority
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
EXPLORE THE WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE
BerganKDV is a leading professional services firm with a contagious
culture; where growth is fostered and making a difference means
something. Our values drive our decisions, and our passion is
empowering people and creating wow experiences for our clients.
- Growth Potential
- Close-Knit Collaborative Team
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Customized Career Path
- Open Door Leadership Style
- Entrepreneurial Operating System - EOS / Traction
BENEFITS THAT GO BEYOND
We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions
for yourself, your family and your career. Our competitive
compensation package is catered to reward you for your performance
and recognize you for the value you bring to our business. In
addition, our total package includes medical and dental coverage,
matching 401(k) plans, PTO, observed holidays and a range of
programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial
and social well-being.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless
of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard
to public assistance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: BerganKDV, Saint Cloud , Payroll Support Manager, Executive , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!