MANAGER BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Company: CentraCare Health
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 9, 2021
80 hrs/pp; Mon-Fri, 8am-5pmJOB SUMMARY:Provide advanced
leadership for data consolidation, data analysis, management
reporting, and software application development. Focuses on
continuous improvement by ensuring proper staffing level,
coordination of incoming work load, planning, and use of tools.
Make recommendations to management on tools and practices around
data collection/reporting and software application development.
Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices
as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care
principles when interacting with patients and their families and
with co-workers.Core Functions:
- Manage a team of Data Architects, Database administrators,
enterprise architects, data modelers.
- Provides extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance to
senior leadership and technical resources in the creation and
implementation of new data standards, reporting tools, software
applications, or changes to existing ones.Desired Skills:
- Expertise in enterprise data management best practices.
- Data Warehouse Experience with SQL, advanced analytics
architecture, deployment, and support.
of Star and Snowflake schemas.
- Familiarity working in Agile development environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication/presentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid fundamentals in the areas of complex SQL, performance
tuning, modern data storage architecture, data analytics and
- Ability to understand all aspects of a data ecosystem, spanning
from data governance, data quality, security to consumption of
data, and familiarization with big data technologies.
- Solid expertise with Design and Development of large-scale data
- Understand the end-to-end methodology of building out a data
warehouse, business intelligence solution.
- Familiar and comfortable with Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
for remote management and collaboration
- Healthcare background
- Familiar with Microsoft Power BI and/or SAP Web Intelligence &
Crystal Reports, or any other Business Intelligence toolEDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree required.EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years or more years of experience area of specialty or a
related area required.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a health care environment preferred.ADDITIONAL
- Strong planning, coordination, organizational, decision-making,
and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to motivate and supervise people toward high
productivity and excellence in a team environment, analyze problems
and devise solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong
interpersonal relationships within the department, with other
departments and with external audiences.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interpret and analyze data.
- An understanding of advanced database technologies and
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Establishes effective work relations; willingly and skillfully
manages conflicts.CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a
commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals
including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are
encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA
Keywords: CentraCare Health, Saint Cloud , MANAGER BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, Executive , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!