Company: Park Industries, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 9, 2021
The Manager, Safety will lead and maintain all Park Industries
Safety Programs to ensure compliance to applicable safety
regulations, such as OSHA, CDC, MDH, NFPA DOT, etc. The Manager,
Safety, working with all Park associates, will promote safe
operations and strive to proactively reduce/eliminate safety
incidents at Park Industries. The Manager, Safety is responsible
for creating a "Safety First Mindset" with all Park Industries
associates. The Manager, Safety will also create and deploy Safety
training to all associates and assure regular reporting occurs to
Park teams, management, and at regular Company meetings.
- Facilitate process and lead teams to identify hazards, analyze
results and provide preventative controls to eliminate risk through
guarding, behavior, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Provides leadership in the development, implementation and
administration of safety policies and safety training programs to
meet associate and company needs. Serves as a liaison to resolve
safety issues and to promote accident prevention and a safe work
- Ensure safety regulatory requirements are understood and
program compliance is achieved. Works to spread best practices and
lessons learned throughout the company. Communicates information
regarding proposed regulations, policies, goal setting, accident
investigations and accident trends. Lead the Safety Committee and
drive committee effectiveness through developing agendas,
encouraging participation, and managing action items.
- For personal injuries, ensure injured party gets immediate care
as appropriate for the severity of the injury. Conduct thorough
accident investigation including witness statements, photographs,
environmental conditions, and any other relevant factor. Organize
and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) meeting. Identify and
document all contributing factors and prevent reoccurrence by
hazard elimination, engineered controls, training, policy,
procedural changes, or PPE to address the identified root causes on
- Provide leadership and administration of all workers
compensation and general liability claims.
- Partner with leadership and the Safety Committee to set safety
related goals to reduce injuries, accidents, and incidents. Design
and implement effective metrics to track progress towards
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Related Field
- Minimum of 5+ years Industrial Safety Experience
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and General Liability claim
- Ability to communicate technical information to associates and
- Can react calmly in emergency situations and work effectively
with other people
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, and have good verbal
and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite (Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- OSHA 30 Certification or ability to attain
- Certified Safety Professional
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid
Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!
Keywords: Park Industries, Inc., Saint Cloud , Manager, Safety, Executive , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!