Senior IT Security Engineer IAM
Company: Digi-Key Electronics
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The Senior IT Security Engineer is responsible for building and
running Identity Access Management solutions and leading in how
work is accomplished, provide guidance, team development, and
customer service. The IAM team is new and there are many
opportunities to build new solutions as the team matures the IAM
ResponsibilitiesMust be able to---
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with Identity Access
Management Technologies and Processes (Federated Authentication,
Web Single Sign On, SAML/OAuth, OpenID Connect, Web Access
Management (WAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA),
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Access Management
- Comfort level in collaborating with and presenting ideas to
- Lead in the analysis, presentation and adoption of new or
modified work methods, processes, and technology.
- In addition to day to day activities, the Identity Access
Management Engineer will work on future IAM related projects and
learning new technologies/processes.
- Lead in the work planning for future tasks.
- Lead the delivery of excellent customer service with urgency
- Mentor team members in work methods, processes, and
- Provide guidance for the team and the business to ensure
confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Demonstrate proven behavioral skills, including being a team
player, sound thinking and judgment, achieving results, relating to
people, managing work effectively, and leading by example
Typical tasks may include:
- Build, run and provide subject matter expertise for Identity
Access Management solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments and
- Staying current on new technologies and threats.
- Developing and maintaining IT security procedures and
- Assist in managing security incidents.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time.Nothing in this job description restricts management's right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
Required Knowledge, Skills and ExperienceMinimum/Essential
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or
equivalent work experience
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or equivalent certification
- Typically, 4-8 years of experience in IT Security Engineering
- Generally, spend the workday sitting at a workstation and
operating computer devices, such as, but not limited to keyboard,
mouse and screen
- Generally, spend the workday performing repetitive motions that
involve or affect the hands, head, and other parts of your
- Must demonstrate the following behavioral competencies;
analytical capacity, attention to detail, communication
proficiency, continuous learning, customer/client focus, developing
others, ethical conduct, information seeking, initiative, manages
execution, personal effectiveness/credibility, positive attitude,
problem solving, professionalism, project management, relationship
building, thoroughness, and time management
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Keywords: Digi-Key Electronics, Saint Cloud , Senior IT Security Engineer IAM, Engineering , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!