Structural Engineer - PE REQUIRED
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: January 15, 2021
We are seeking a Structural Engineer to work with multiple clients
and multiple projects at the same time. We keep our people busy but
provide an environment where you can work independently and can
meet the expectations of getting your work done. We typically have
a mix of new buildings, remodels, upgrades, and retrofits handling
projects including apartments, schools, homes, offices, light
industrial and churches.
The ability to turn projects quickly is a must. We are looking for
someone hands on that works well independently yet be a solid team
member. Experience with tools like AutoCAD, RISA and Revit will be
helpful to you. Project management and analytical skills are also
- We believe in a work environment where people can do their work
without someone always looking over their shoulder.
- Often time engineers are expected to work crazy hours. We
strive to create a 40 hour work week so you can enjoy your
- As a smaller office our engineers are expected to be able to
cover a wide range of projects that come to them. We are not an
office of specialists, so you have the opportunity to do many
- We work together as a team out of our St. Cloud, MN
- We offer health insurance, 401K benefits and a bonus plan.
- Design building structures, foundations and conduct forensic
- Execute, review and approve multi unit residential
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design
- Execute multiple projects quickly as you will typically have
7-10 projects on your desk at any one time.
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human
- Be able to handle specific requirements like water facilities,
heavy wood, curtain walls, pole buildings ect.
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer or similar
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and
- Three of more years of structural engineering
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD, RISA or Revit or similar
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the
ability to formulate firm, well-reasoned opinions based on sound
- A desire and ability to conduct on-site field assessments of
structures including in physically challenging environments such as
crawlspaces, attic spaces, rooftops, hot or cold temperatures, and
with atypical working or travel hours when needed.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- PE certification
- Degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- Candidates will only be considered for hire if they are legally
authorized to work in the United States for Cross Talent Solutions
or one of our clients. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided or subcontractors will be considered. Individuals
with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or
who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future,
are not eligible for hire.
- Candidates located within 50 miles of St. Cloud, MN are highly
Keywords: Job Juncture, Saint Cloud , Structural Engineer - PE REQUIRED, Engineering , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!