Associate Chief of Staff/Education, VM-0602-00, Office of the Director
Company: US Department of Veteran Affairs
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: September 9, 2018
- ACOS/E is responsible for the management and oversight of the graduate medical trainee experience programs.
- ACOS/E will develop additional graduate medical education programs as appropriate
- ACOS/E is responsible to set standards and policies, ensure compliance with oversight organizations, manage the clinical training program affiliations and to address and resolve all trainee-related issues.
- ACOS/E will maintain trainee grids and schedules and ensure a streamlined on-boarding process for trainees
- Clinical Physician will have appropriate panel management/clinic schedule to support VA mission Work Schedule: Administrative days, Monday-Friday Financial Disclosure Report: Not required EDRP If you are a new Federal Employee or a transfer from another Federal agency, Education Debt Reduction Program funding may be authorized for the health professional education that was required of the position. Please contact Human Resources at this medical center and speak with the Education Debt Reduction Program Coordinator for additional information. Recruitment Incentive may be authorized for this position. Relocation Expenses are not authorized for this position. This is an "Open and Continuous" announcement. Applicants will be reviewed for all required documentation and referred every two weeks until the vacancy is filled. Basic Requirements:
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine. The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Physical requirements outlined below. Preferred Experience: Experience in Graduate Medical Education preferred. Reference: VA Regulations, specifically VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Appendix G-2 Physician Qualification Standard. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office. Physical Requirements: Applicant must pass pre-employment physical. Salary Determination: Salary to be determined based on specialty/assignment, education, experience, and professional accomplishments and in accordance with current/published approved pay ranges for specialty/assignments.None To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes (upload C.V. as resume document type): VA Form 10-2850 - Application for Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrists, Optometrists & Chiropractors can be found at: The following documents are accepted, and may be required if applicable to your eligibility and/or qualifications for this position. Please use this checklist to ensure you have included all documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), SF-50's, etc.
- Cover Letter
- VA 10-2850a, Completed application for Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrist and Optometrists
- Other Veteran Documents
- Transcript IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO APPLY THROUGH USA STAFFING, PLEASE CONTACT JANE BLOMMEL, HR SPECIALIST AT EXT 7847 OR VIA E-MAIL AT
Keywords: US Department of Veteran Affairs, Saint Cloud , Associate Chief of Staff/Education, VM-0602-00, Office of the Director, Education / Teaching , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!