Administrative Services Specialist
Company: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Administrative Services SpecialistApply Now!Back to
searchLocation:St. Cloud, MNDepartment:Administrative and
AccountingPosted:03-19-2020Location Name:St CloudWage:Depends on
Experience Position Type:Full-Time
Service (ATS) is a family-owned company that has earned its place
as a respected industry leader, with sustained growth across the
nation. ATS is committed to helping people succeed by delivering
worldwide Transportation Solutions. Its an exciting time to make an
impact. Pairing your passion and drive with our commitment to your
success, skys the limit! Find your place in the ATS family today.
#WeAreATS ScopeThe Administrative Services Specialist provides
scanning, data entry keyboarding, 10 key entry, phone
receptionist/customer greeting, mailroom processing, and general
clerical services support. The purpose of this position is to
provide clerical processing and data tracking by filing information
using computers and customized software for ATS.Education and
- High school or college Diploma in business, customer service,
or administrative support preferred.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and experience working with
multi-lined telephone system preferred.
- 12 years of exceptional accurate data entry, 10 key, customer
service and mailroom experience desired.
- Ability to deliver administrative support including in-person
customer service, keyboarding, document processing and data
- Proficiency with LME, Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are required to
enter data and ensure accuracy of typing and 10 key entry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening) to
accurately interpret information and gain clarification in a
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
to meet company deadlines.
- Aptitude to compare information for accuracy and
- Proven/demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as
collaboratively, and handle multiple demands.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of
confidentiality.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately scans, indexes and quality checks
all company related paperwork.
- Enter alpha and numeric data in the system for all company
related paperwork, verifies accuracy of data and corrects keying
- Serve as a receptionist, providing continuous receptionist
duties during breaks, lunches, absences and extended hours.
- Proficiently answers all incoming calls, assisting callers,
screening and directing calls and taking and distributing messages
- Support compliance with building security by following
procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges when
primary receptionist is not at the desk.
- Greet all company visitors in a professional, courteous manner,
notifies company personnel of the visitor(s) arrival and ensures
compliance with building security procedures.
- Perform clerical functions associated with all mail processing,
copying and office supply requests.
- Receive, open (when appropriate), sort and direct incoming and
interoffice mail; prepare all out-going mail and completes
necessary forms in compliance with postal or delivery service
regulations; tracks all postage paid (i.e., bulk/regular postal
rates, originating department) and answers questions, investigates
problems and offers technical advice for mail-related matters.
- Receive, prioritize, process and distribute all department
- In support of ATSs culture, all employees are expected to
consistently, effectively and reliably perform in accordance with
the Companys values as set forth in our core competencies and
behaviors (All Employee Competencies).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. This position performs work primarily in an
- Constantly in a stationary position and occasionally will move
- Constantly operates a keyboard and mouse and constantly
utilizes a computer monitor(s).
- Constantly conversing with internal and external customers in
person or via phone system.
- Occasionally will lift up to 15 lbs. when covering mail
delivery.EEO and Affirmative Action StatementIt is the policy of
theATSto provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in
employment compensation and other terms and conditions of
employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital
status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or
carrier status.TheATSdesignated person for issues concerning
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity is Employee
Relations Manager at 320-255-7400.ATSis committed to assuring equal
employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and
activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of
theATSto provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual
with a disability to enable such individual to perform the
essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or
in which he/she is employed.The policy applies to all employment
practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to,
recruitment, job application process, examination and testing,
hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other
compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment
and promotions. Apply Now!
Keywords: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc., Saint Cloud , Administrative Services Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!