Billing and Pay Specialist
Company: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc.
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Billing and Pay SpecialistApply Now!Back to searchLocation:St.
Cloud, MinnesotaDepartment:Administrative and
AccountingPosted:11-13-2019Location Name:CorporateWage:Depends on
ExperienceThe Billing and Pay Specialist is responsible for
providing support to the brokerage operation through accurate and
timely carrier settlements and billed invoices to ATS customers
while meeting the customers specific invoice requirements.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Higher education
degree in Accounting, Business or related is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a related area such
as billing, collections, settlements, accounting/financial,
- Basic understanding of general administrative, accounts
payable, and billing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Detail and goal oriented and possess excellent organizational,
prioritization, analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to adapt with high work volumes in a fast-paced
environment by demonstrating patience, professionalism, and
- Strong 10 key and keyboarding skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and work
- A team player with willingness to work on a variety of
- Excellent communication skills (written, listening and
- Proficient and responsive to internal and external customer
situations, responding to customer needs as required.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoices customers in a timely manner after load delivers.
- Partners with the Credit department to understand what each
customers requirements are to ensure quality standards are met on
- Investigates why unbilled load(s) remain and communicates with
others to resolve.
- Processes Carrier settlements in a timely manner to keep
- Collaborates with others, in a team environment, to meet
individual and department goals.
- In support of ATSs culture, all employees are expected to
consistently, effectively and reliably perform in accordance with
the Companys values as set forth in our core competencies and
behaviors (All Employee Competencies and Manager
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal
business hours, and infrequent travel may be required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit for extended periods. The employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; and use dexterity in handling
and touching objects or controls.The position requires extensive
10-key and keyboarding along with extensive visual acuity while
performing the daily tasks.EEO and Affirmative Action StatementIt
is the policy of the ATS to provide for and promote equal
employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms
and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age,
race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic
predisposition, or carrier status.The ATS designated person for
issues concerning Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
is Employee Relations Manager at 320-255-7400.ATS is committed to
assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services,
programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is
the policy of the ATS to provide reasonable accommodation to a
qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to
perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is
applying or in which he/she is employed.The policy applies to all
employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited
to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing,
hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other
compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment
and promotions. Apply Now!
Keywords: Anderson Trucking Service, Inc., Saint Cloud , Billing and Pay Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!